Centre of Otorhinolaryngology
Otolaryngology is the branch of medicine which focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of the ear, nose and throat, and head and neck. Practitioners in this specialty are known as otorhinolaryngologists or more commonlly as ENT doctors.
The Otolaryngology Department at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 provides the entire range of ENT operations and medical intervention in diseases of the ear, nose and throat. Surgery is performed according to strict professional standards, using high-tech methods and minimally invasive techniques.
The centre has small and planned (for most operations) operating rooms with the latest equipment, allowing for funding for mini-operations on ENT organs, as well as on endoscopic examination, followed by recording to digital media. The planned operating room also has highly sophisticated video recording equipment for use in minimally invasive surgery for patients with diseases of the ear, nose and throat. Also, microsurgical instruments and an operating microscope for improved hearing and endolaryngeal operations and the provision of tertiary care.
The Otorhinolaryngology Department for ENT Diseases in the Nur-Sultan Medical University is headed by the academic Tulebvaevym Rice Kazhkenovichem, and leading professors who carry out joint research work.
The department provides services both within the scope of guaranteed free medical care, or for a fee. Highly specialised medical aid is free.
The basic range of services offered by the Department of Otolaryngology at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1:
- Hearing improvement operations (tympanoplasty 1,2,3,4 types stapedoplasty, implant placement - middle and inner ear)
- Operation to restore nasal breathing (submucosal resection of the nasal septum, septoplasty, all kinds of turbinotomy)
- Sinonasal surgery (FESS - functional endoscopic surgery of the sinuses of the nose, radical surgery of the paranasal sinuses)
- Tumours of ENT (cysts, polyps, nasal sinuses, nasopharynx benign tumors, fibroids, cysts, laryngeal osteoma)
- Surgery of the larynx (surgery for laryngotracheal stenosis / paralysis of the vocal chords)
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the nose and the outer ear
- Surgical treatment for snoring (uvaloplastika , uvalopalatoplastika)
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Centre of Otorhinolaryngology, 4th Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan