Department of Planned Gynaecology
Gynaecology is a complex discipline which looks after a woman's health throughout her life. This branch of medicine includes family planning, and matters of contraception. It is concerned with both the prevention and treatment of gynaecological diseases.
The Department of Planned Gynaecology at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 conducts a comprehensive medical check up of patients with various gynaecological conditions and offers conservative surgical treatment where necessary.
MAIN AREAS OF WORK
- treatment of uterine fibroids (conservative myomectomy, embolisation of uterine vessels, laparotomy and laparoscopic hysterectomy)
- benign ovarian disease (endometrioid ovarian cyst, dermoid ovarian cyst, parovarian cyst)
- treatment of infertility, tubal-peritoneal (drilling ovarian fimbriolizis, inactivity of uterine tubes in preparation for IVF, hydrosalpinx)
- uterine form of infertility (diagnostic hysteroscopy, laser dissection intrauterine adhesions, polypectomy, dissection of septum of the uterus)
- reconstructive surgery for prolapse of the vaginal walls
- cosmetic correction of the external genitalia
- removal of Bartholin's Gland cysts
- laparoscopic sterilisation
- termination of pregnancy before 12 weeks
The modern equipment in the hospital enables medics to perform high-tech surgical treatment for many gynaecological diseases. The priority surgical service includes endosurgical and microsurgical operations. Endosurgical techniques allow organ-preserving surgery for uterine fibroids, ectopic pregnancy, severe endometriosis, which is especially important for young patients. Laparoscopic adhesiolysis and hysterosalpingostomy are among the main methods of treatment for tubal infertility. Virtually all procedures that were previously performed using 'open access' techniques are now done using the laparoscopic technique.
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Routine Gynaecology, 4th Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan