The heart is the main organ in our body and is very sensitive to any stressful situation. Modern life can be stressful in itself, but at the same time sedentary lifestyles, poor diet and poor environmental conditions all affect the health of the heart.
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, we recommend consulting a cardiologist:
- chest pain or sternal pain (behind the breastbone) especially if radiating into the left arm and shoulder blade
- a feeling of heaviness in the left side of the chest
- faults in the heart
- palpitations (heart rate greater than 90 beats per minute)
- bradycardia (heart rate lower than 60 beats per minute)
- hypertension - greater than 140/90 mm Hg
- shortness of breath on exertion
- shortness of breath and cough occurring when in a horizontal position.
The Department of Cardiology at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 has 40 beds, and seven further beds in its cardio intensive care unit. Highly qualified medical staff and modern equipment enable us to provide specialised and tertiary care.
The department provides services both within the scope of guaranteed free medical care, or for a fee. Highly specialised medical aid is free.
MAIN AREAS OF WORK
- diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the circulatory system
- rehabilitation of patients after cardiac surgery
- analysis of our patients' state of health
Main areas of treatment:
- Coronary heart disease (chronic)
- primary and secondary cardiomyopathy genesis
- care following coronary artery bypass grafting
- correction of congenital and acquired heart disease
- chronic heart failure resulting from any failure of the circulatory system except rheumatic disease
The department conducts minimally invasive interventional diagnostic procedures such as:
- coronary angiography
- transesophageal study of the electrical activity of the heart
- tress EhoKG
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Cardiology, 3rd Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan