Department of Nephrology
Nephrology (from the Greek nephros - kidney) is the medical discipline which studies the etiology, pathogenesis and clinical manifestations of kidney disease, and develops methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
The Nephrology Department at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 is designed for 30 beds and has been operating since 2004. It is the only such department in Nur-Sultan. Since opening, our goal has been to provide high quality care for our patients for both emergencies and scheduled treatment.
The department provides services both within the scope of guaranteed free medical care, or for a fee. High quality medical care is free.
The main functions of the department:
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with primary (acute and chronic glomerulonephritis) and secondary glomerular and neglomerulyarnymi, and those with congenital and hereditary kidney disease.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with acute and chronic pyelonephritis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with acute and chronic nephropathy (diabetic nephropathy, urate nephropathy, etc).
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with glomerular lesions in systemic connective tissue diseases, systemic vasculitis.
- Management of patients with secondary hypertension.
- Management of patients after renal transplantation, post-transplant nephropathy.
- Care of pregnant women with kidney disease.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic renal failure at predialysis stage.
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Nephrology, 5th Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan