Department of Endocrinology
Endocrinology is one of the newest and most rapidly developing branches of medicine. It is concerned with the treatment of diseases associated with disturbances in the endocrine system. Endocrinology problems, to varying degrees, are connected to almost every area of medicine and are especially closely related to cardiology, oncology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and gynaecology.
The Endocrinology Department at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 provides inpatient and outpatient medical care and advice to patients at a guaranteed amount, provided this falls within applicable laws and regulations.
The department has 50 beds. Professional endocrinologists highly trained in the discipline provide specialised emergency care round the clock. The department also houses a 'school for diabetics', whose staff receive advanced training annually in Kazakhstan, the CIS and further afield.
The department provides services both within the scope of guaranteed free medical care, or for a fee. Highly specialised medical aid is free.
Basic principles of the department:
- the use of modern diagnostic schemes and treatment of endocrine diseases in accordance with the principles of evidence-based medicine
- innovative and instrumental methods of diagnosis (sensitive methods of determining the concentration of hormones, computer tomography and magnetic resonance imaging, etc), allowing accurate and timely identification of endocrine diseases
New types of treatment used in the Department of Endocrinology at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1:
- application of new anti-diabetic anti-hyperglycemic: inkretinomimetikov exenatide - drugs Byetta and Sitagliptin - drug Januvia, sensitayzery insulin - rosiglitazone, pioglitazone. A medicine for the treatment of painful neuropathy - gabapentin
- treatment of hypertension in diabetic patients with the drug Diovan nephroprotective action (Co - Diovan), Exforge
- ultrasound examination of the thyroid with 7.5 MN ultrasound sensor, with a puncture needle for biopsies
- diabetic polyneuropathy - widely used drugs "Thiogamma", "Milgamma"
- for the treatment of painful diabetic polyneuropathy we use the drugs "Tebantin", "Gabagamma"
- long-acting hypoglycemic agents
- micronised forms of glibenclamide and glimepiride in combination with metformin
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Division of Endocrinology, 5th Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan