Department of Efferent Therapy and Haemodialysis Programme
Efferent Therapy and Haemodialysis Programme is the most complex in terms of organisation and technology in the modern hospital.
The division includes technology haemodialysis with a mandatory qualification of engineering services. Hospital patients require intensive care and outpatient services to the mandatory elements of social work.
Many people are unclear as to what haemodialysis is. Haemodialysis is a method of extrarenal blood purification performed in acute and chronic renal failure. During haemodialysis, the toxic products of metabolism are removed from the body, and disorders of fluid and electrolyte balance are addressed.
The Haemodialysis Service based at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 has operated for 25 years, since 1988. Currently the department has 15 beds and runs a fleet of 20 cars to cater for outpatient haemodialysis. The division is equipped with modern equipment for the continual monitoring of patients, equipment for the detection of electrolytes, and for the establishment of acid-base status.
The department has installed Dialog+ artificial kidney machines developed by the new generation German company Braun, and this equipment allows haemodialysis sessions to be carried out in different modes to suit the requirements (DG; GDF; FTI). Here patients receive treatment as part of a programme of haemodialysis because patients with acute disorders of renal excretory function. We can also perform peritoneal dialysis. All the doctors in the department know techniques of extracorporeal detoxication.
The department provides specialised and tertiary care within the guaranteed volume of free medical care.
MAIN AREAS OF WORK
- reduction of disability and mortality from diseases of the urinary system
- an increase in the duration and quality of life of patients with terminal chronic renal failure (ESRD)
- renal replacement therapy in patients with terminal chronic renal failure (haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, haemofiltration, haemodiafiltration, extended detoxification), followed by transfer of the patient post-stabilisation and formation of a permanent vascular access to outpatient dialysis
- timely identification of patients requiring renal replacement therapy and providing assistance to these patients in accordance with international standards (150 patients per 1 million people by 2013, and up to 500 patients in 2020)
- provision of quality secondary and tertiary medical care to patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) in compliance with international standards at all stages of treatment
- providing inpatient care and rehabilitation of patients with ESRD who do not need round the clock medical supervision
- elimination of the life-threatening condition in acute renal failure in intensive care units, equipped with devices for this purpose, including an 'artificial kidney' or apparatus for extended detoxification methods
- the introduction of innovative medical technology for the diagnosis and treatment of CKD
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Efferent Therapy and Haemodialysis Programme, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan