Physiotherapy is a discipline of medicine that adopts a physical approach to treatment for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
The purpose of physiotherapy, remedial gymnastics and massage is to achieve the best effect in the treatment of any disease with the lowest burden on the patient's body, using mainly physical treatment
The techniques that are used by the physiotherapist are designed to help patients feel better, prevent disease and get rid of various ailments.
In our clinic, you are offered the services of physiotherapists, doctors, physician reflexologists, and qualified nurses, as well as the use of innovative techniques and equipment such as may be necessary for effective treatment. We use the most advanced high-tech, and sometimes unique equipment in order to carry out our treatments.
The Physiotherapy Department provides services both within the scope of guaranteed free medical care, or for a fee.
- UHF therapy
- ultrasound therapy
- wide range of magnetic therapy
- a complete set of electric and light procedures (galvanization, electrophoresis, currents DDT TENS, Russian stimulation,"Bioproton")
- thermotherapy (paraffin baths)
- gentle dry spinal traction
- inhalation therapy
- Press-therapy (massage device for the extremities using compressed air)
- hand massage
- reflexology method known as Su Jok
- rehabilitative therapy based on a unique simulator called Lokomat which can assist a person in walking again
- innovative breakthrough in the treatment of the severe effects of stroke
- a 'balance simulator' which is a mechanical platform for aqcuiring balance and stability in various diseases (Multiple Sclerosis , Parkinson's Disease, etc). This is a world innovation, and the only one in the city.
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Physiotherapy Department, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan