Department of Radiology
Radiology (computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging tomography) comprises a group of non-invasive diagnostic methods to visualise the structure and pathology of internal organs and systems.
In this department in Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 medics use innovative methods of diagnosis and treatment - computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, lithotripsy.
- medical tests to identify cardiac disease, including vascular full postprocessing programme and corresponding processing data reconstruction, including 3D and 4D
- early diagnosis of stroke in the acute phase using modes type DWI MRI
- detection of disease in the early stages at the level of metabolic changes, as well as the diagnosis of diseases of the head, lungs, abdomen and retroperitoneum, pelvis, bones, joints and the spine, using high-tech methods of diagnosis
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Radiology, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan