Welcome to our website. We hope that you will find all the information you need.
We believe that the main efforts and resources of the health system should be concentrated in the areas that directly concern the well-being and future of our country, with a view to achieving improved health and more able-bodied people across the entire population.
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 was founded in 1925 as the first Hospital of Akmolinsk with the 40-bed.
Today this is a modern multi-disciplinary clinical centre with state-of-the-art specialist equipment. It provides specialized and highly specialized medical aid, catering for both emergencies and planned medical treatment. It is staffed by a team of professionals trained in leading hospitals around the world.
The capacity of the clinic is 842 beds.
- 538 round-the-clock hospital beds;
- 73 day hospital beds;
- 46 paid beds.
- 185 beds in a round-the-clock hospital;
- 10 day hospital beds;
- 5 paid beds.
The combination of the high potential of the advanced diagnostic base, the unique experience and knowledge of our employees satisfies the most demanding expectations of our patients.
The ancestor of the obstetric unit of the State Enterprise on the REM "Multidisciplinary city hospital No. 1" is the maternity hospital No. 2, opened in Tselinograd in 1978. After 20 years, in 1998, it was renamed the "Perinatal Center", which from December 2012 to December 2019 functioned as the State Enterprise on the REM "Perinatal Center No. 2". On December 6, 2019, as a result of the merger of the SCE on the REM "Perinatal Center No. 2" and the SCE on the REM "City Hospital No. 1", the SCE on the REM " Multidisciplinary City Hospital No. 1" formed. The obstetric unit includes an antenatal clinic for 250 visits per shift.
We monitor pregnancy in a women's clinic, provide all types of medical care to pregnant women, women in labor, maternity hospitals and sick newborns in need of specialized obstetric and neonatal care, including premature newborns with a body weight of 500.0 grams or more, transferred to delivery from a level I-II organization.
The purpose of the Company's activity is to provide highly qualified medical, medical, consultative and diagnostic, inpatient and outpatient therapeutic and preventive care to the entire population, as well as to the female population during pregnancy, childbirth, and in the postpartum period, gynecological diseases, reproductive disorders.
To achieve this goal, the Company carries out the following activities:
1) provision of qualified medical and diagnostic assistance to the population of the city using new technologies and medical rehabilitation;
2) provision of consultative and diagnostic, obstetric, therapeutic and rehabilitative assistance to pregnant women, women in labor and maternity hospitals, mainly with the most severe pathology, as well as women with reproductive dysfunction based on the use of modern preventive and therapeutic diagnostic technologies;
3) providing highly specialized, inpatient and inpatient replacement medical care to the urban population and other categories of citizens with modern methods of diagnosis and treatment. Timely hospitalization of persons in need of inpatient treatment in accordance with the rules of hospitalization;
4) providing qualified care and medical assistance to newborns during their stay in the Company, creating special conditions in the department (wards) of newborns for the care of premature babies; providing highly specialized surgical care to newborns with identified intrauterine malformations;
5) provision of medical care on a paid basis within the framework of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) medical rehabilitation of patients in the hospital;
7) analysis of the causes of morbidity and development of measures for the prevention of the most common diseases;
8) analysis of the causes of morbidity and development of anti-epidemic measures;
9) approbation and implementation of modern and effective medical technologies for prevention, diagnosis and treatment aimed at reducing maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality, preserving and restoring women's reproductive health in the activities of the Maternity and Childhood Protection Enterprise;
10) carrying out organizational and methodological work to improve the professional training of doctors and nursing staff on perinatal care, organizing and holding conferences (meetings) on topical issues of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology;
11) implementation of statistical monitoring and analysis of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality, development of proposals for improving maternal and child health services;
12) organization and implementation of preventive measures for the prevention and early detection of gynecological diseases, complications associated with pregnancy and childbirth;
13) provision of outpatient counseling and medical care to pregnant women at risk and on issues of reproductive dysfunction of adolescent girls, women of reproductive age, late reproductive age, medical and genetic counseling, family planning, social and psychological rehabilitation, healthy lifestyle;
14) organization and implementation of preventive measures for the prevention and early detection of gynecological diseases, complications associated with pregnancy and childbirth;
15) conducting medical and genetic counseling of patients in order to predict offspring and clarify the genetic diagnosis;
16) conducting a clinical and expert assessment of the quality of medical care for women and newborns, collecting and systematizing data on the results of nursing newborns with various pathologies;
17) carrying out planned work with pregnant women of the high-risk group, monitoring compliance with the stages, timeliness of hospitalization and the need for rehabilitation in the postpartum period;
18) provision of rehabilitation measures and rehabilitation therapy, medical and psychological assistance to women;
19) provision of rational and dietary nutrition of patients;
20) examination of temporary disability, issuance of disability sheets for pregnancy and childbirth, gynecological patients, registration of referrals to women with signs of permanent disability for medical and social examination in accordance with the established procedure;
21) conducting pre-graduate and postgraduate training of specialists on the basis of contracts with educational institutions;
22) development and implementation of effective, efficient, innovative methods of diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Our MISSION: To provide the population with high-quality, safe, specialized and highly specialized medical care according to international standards based on a combination of professionalism, intellectual potential of employees and high-tech equipment with the most comfortable conditions.
Our VISION: Continuous improvement of the quality of medical services and patient safety through the introduction of international standards of hospital management and innovative technologies.
Our MOTTO - is the best for our patients!
We are glad to cooperate and hope that the quality of medical care, the attentive and sensitive attitude of the staff will create the best conditions for preserving and acquiring your priceless gift – HEALTH.
66 Koshkarbayev Ave, 010000, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Inquire office
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
We can be reached by the following shuttle buses: № 9, № 11, № 15, № 22, № 28, № 47, № 48, № 64.
REM "Multidisciplinary city Hospital No. 1" of the Akimat of Astana, obstetric unite
Republic of Kazakhstan 010000, Astana, Tauelsizdik str., 3/1
+7 (7172) 36-60-23 – Help
+7 (7172) 36-60-39 – Reception and diagnostic Department
+7 (7172) 34-04-18 – helplines
+ 7 707 920 99 78
Whats App: + 7 707 920 99 78
We can be reached by the following shuttle buses: №2, №3, №18, №23, №25, №28, №31, №48, №71, №73.