Department of Neurosurgery
Neurosurgery is one of the most complex areas of surgery in which surgical intervention is used in the treatment of diseases and injuries to the nervous system. Nerve tissue is complex and very vulnerable with a low capacity for self-regeneration. Surgery on the brain and nervous system requires great sensitivity, precision and professionalism, considering the slightest technical error may lead to irreparable consequences.
The neurosurgeons at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 perform the entire spectrum of neurosurgical operations and treatment in respect of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system, including degenerative diseases and the consequences of spinal injuries. Our leading experts have been trained in clinics in Austria, South Korea, China and Russia. Surgery is performed to high professional standards, using high-tech methods and minimally invasive techniques.
The department has ten beds in high quality two-bed wards. There are also VIP wards if required.
The department provides services both within the scope of guaranteed free medical care, or for a fee. Highly specialised medical aid is free.
MAIN AREAS OF WORK
- intracranial haemorrhage
- trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- extra and intracranial occlusive vascular lesions and constrictive
- supra- and subtentorial brain infarction
- disk herniation
- percutaneous vertebroplasty with uncomplicated fractures of the spine and their consequences, osteoporosis and spinal tumors
- installation of sensors in intracranial pressure and intracranial pressure neuromonitoring
- the effects of trauma and diseases of the peripheral nervous system
- postrepanation calvarial bone defects
Emergency services (for residents of Nur-Sultan):
- surgical treatment of haemorrhagic stroke
- Doppler ultrasound (triplex scanning)
- multi-slice computer tomographic angiography (MSCTA)
- magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Neurosurgery, 4th Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan