This service has operated since the first days of the hospital back in 1925. The main objectives of the department are receiving patients, the diagnosis and determination of indications for emergency hospitalisation, emergency assistance for needy patients, admission to specialised department.
The department structure consists of several specialists: general practitioners, surgeons, urologists, etc.
Since February 2012 the department has introduced specialists of specific areas of medicine: gynaecologists, otolaryngologists and neurologists, thereby speeding up the process of receiving patients and diagnosing disease, ultimately to provide comprehensive intensive care for sufferers of various conditions.
Qualified specialists, using sophisticated equipment, perform the full range of laboratory tests (including PCR, ELISA). They can also produce ultrasound, X-rays, CT scans, MRI bodies. If necessary, surgery department specialists perform endovideosurgery, urological, gynaecological, ENT profiling.
- Hour reception and registration of patients admitted to the emergency room.
- Conduct triage of emergency patients on the nature, severity and disease profile.
- Delivering timely emergency care.
- Performing diagnosis, laboratory investigation, therapeutic intervention.
- Monitoring of patients with suspected infectious disease in diagnostic isolation chambers, until a diagnosis is formed.
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Emergency Department, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan