Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
"Know to anticipate, anticipate to act, act to prevent."
Laboratory diagnosis is an integral part of the clinical examination of the patient. Without such laboratory tests not only is the clinical diagnosis incomplete, but medical staff are less able to monitor the effectiveness and safety of drug therapy.
In the Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 we have the following sections:
- ELISA diagnostics (hormones, tumor markers, immune status, serological markers of infectious diseases)
- Research – general clinical examination of the urine, sputum, cerebrospinal fluid, gynecological smears and oncocytological prostate fluid research for helicobacter.
- Blood samples are taken to diagnose a number of different diseases and this makes it possible to diagnose diseases of the blood system, as well as haematological problems. It also provides insights into the state of many other organ systems of the body.
- Biochemical studies reveal the functional state of organs and systems of the human body. This allows medics to understand the function of the liver, kidneys, including in the event of active inflammation, rheumatoid process and also violation of water-salt metabolism and an imbalance in trace elements. Biochemical analysis helps diagnose and assign correct treatment and to determine the stage of disease.
- Research into haemostasis is of great importance in the diagnosis of various diseases (cardiovascular, obstetric, genetic pathology, systemic diseases, and diseases of the blood), as it helps identify any treatment required, as well as helps with the monitoring of anti-coagulant treatment of direct and indirect actions, and thrombolytic therapy.
- Cytological studies – evaluation of morphological characteristics and the patterns of cellular elements in the biomaterial to establish a diagnosis of benign or malignant tumours, and non-neoplastic lesions.
- Research into hormones – and their content in the blood can help with diagnosis of endocrine diseases, infertility, etc.
- Immunological studies – provide information on the status of different components of immunity that are used in the diagnosis of primary and secondary immunodeficiencies, auto-immune, lymphoproliferative, infectious diseases, haematological diseases.
- PCR diagnostics – provides an opportunity to accelerate and facilitate the diagnosis of viral diseases. Viral infections can be detected immediately after infection for weeks or months before the disease manifests symptoms.
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan