Microbiological Research Laboratory
Microbiological Research Laboratories perform the analyses required to confirm the diagnosis and staging of infectious disease, which in turn contributes to the proper selection of specific treatment, and the timing of discharge.
The Microbiological Research Laboratory at Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 is equipped with modern laboratory equipment (autoclaves, thermostats, drying cabinets, microscopes, centrifuges, laminar flow hood), culture growth media, reagents, a SO2CELL170 incubator, autoclave nutrient media - Systec series Mediaprep, MEDIAJET apparatus for filling petri dishes with growth media, and an automatic bacteriological analyser of the WalkAway 40 type.
The main functions of the laboratory:
- bacteriological examination of various biomaterial taken from patients in the hospital and in the clinic, on pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora
- monitoring the microbial landscape among departments and various biomaterials
- monitoring of the selected sensitivity of microflora to antibiotics
The spectrum of microbiological research:
- diagnosis of inflammatory diseases and susceptibility to anti-microbial agents (blood and blood culture for sterility, urine for bacteriuria, detachable nose, eye, ear, wounds, upper respiratory tract, lower respiratory tract, female genital mutilation, prostatic secretions, punctate, exudates, bile, amniotic fluid, breast milk, sectioned material)
- diagnosis of intestinal infections (Shigella, Salmonella, pathogenic esherehii on opportunistic enterobacteriaceae yersinia, Staphylococcus, vibrio cholerae, candida, intestinal dysbiosis)
- diagnosis of airborne infections (diphtheria, meningococcal infection)
- serologic method (TPHA and RA) diagnosis of intestinal, airborne and natural focal infections (typhoid, parasitic infections, salmonella, shigella, pseudotuberculosis, intestinal yersiniosis, typhus, diphtheria, tularemia, brucellosis)
- sanitary bacteriological study (swabs from surfaces, air, sterile material, sterile liquid pharmaceutical forms, control sterilizers, control sensitivity disinfectant).
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Microbiological Research Laboratory, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan