Consultant Diagnostic and Day Patient Division
The Consultant Diagnostic and Day Patient Division of Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 has three sections:
1. Scheduled Hospitalisation
This branch organises scheduled hospitalisation for patients requiring specialist and tertiary hospital care as per the Republican Budget Programme 067 in which services are provided as an alternative to hospital-based medical care, except in the case of infectious tuberculosis and psychiatric diseases.
Scheduled hospitalisation is carried out in accordance with the rules of inpatient care approved by the authorised body in the field of health, taking into account the patient's right to a free choice of medical organisation within the framework of guaranteed free medical care.
2. Department of Day Patient Treatment
Day patient treatment is a modern approach to providing medical care in which the patient receives treatment in the short term. Here patients' health problems are addressed without their being under constant medical supervision. In the day hospital patients spend only the time necessary for their treatment and are otherwise free to remain at home and continue to live an active life.
Day patient services are recommended in the following cases:
- In the case of chronic diseases of the circulatory, respiratory or digestive systems, and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and nervous system. (Note: only applicable if the patient does not require round the clock medical supervision and treatment).
- For rehabilitation after a spell in hospital.
- Situations in which under the influence of external factors (e.g. intoxication - including alcohol, a manifestation of various acute diseases, exacerbation of chronic conditions) the patient's condition deteriorates significantly and they require rehabilitation under the supervision of a physician.
The Day Hospital team are all qualified specialists (PhD). If it becomes necessary to consult another specialist or refer a patient for further examination, patients can avail themselves of the entire spectrum of medical services in City Hospital No 1.
A spell in day care permits the patient to combine treatment with work or study, and in the evening and night-time to remain at home.
3. Consultant Diagnostic Department (Paid Medical Services)
The Consultant Diagnostic Department offers paid medical services in accordance with Licence № 10628DZ, as issued by the Monitoring Committee regarding the provision of medical services by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan on 20 April 2012, and its annexes by type of health and medical practice, as well as on the basis of the provision of paid medical services and public utilities made according to financial agreements between Multidisciplinary city hospital №1 and Nur-Sultan Local Administration.
The department employs specialists: therapists, cardiologists, neurologists, epileptologists, gynaecologists, surgeons, ENT doctors, opthalmologists and dentists. If necessary, patients can consult doctors from their specialist departments.
Ultramodern equipment used in diagnosis:
- Neitz BXa Ophthalmoscope
- Projector CP -500 characters SHIN-NIPPON
- Shin-Nippon Auto Ref-Keratometer - Model Accuref K-9001
- Ultrasound Unit NCT- 10 (Japan)
- Automated Perimeter AP-SOOOC
- "Meditsentr Inter" ENT installation
- Chiradent Efekt L Dental Unit
WHY DO PATIENTS CHOOSE US?
- highly trained medical staff
- modern equipment
- effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases
- honesty and openness
- years of experience
+7 7172 51 57 02 – Information Service
+7 7172 27 20 15 – for question of planned hospitalization
+7 7172 50 62 71 – Check-up centre and consultative and diagnostic services
OUR ADRESS IS:
Consultant Diagnostic and Day Patient Department, 1st Floor
Multidisciplinary city hospital №1, Nur-Sultan
010000, 66 R. Koshkarbaev Ave, Nur-Sultan